Location: Nun Center
When: Saturday, November 20th, 2021, from 11 am to 4 pm
Emergency First Response Primary Care (CPR) teaches participants how to respond to life-threatening
emergencies. The course focuses on primary care through a combination of knowledge development, skill development and realistic scenario practice to make sure participants have the confidence in their ability to provide care when emergency situations arise.
Primary Care (CPR) skills taught in this course: Scene Assessment, Barrier Use, Primary Assessment, Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), Serious Bleeding Management, Shock Management, Spinal Injury Management, Conscious and Unconscious Choking Management. Automated External Defibrillator (AED) Use Participants receive an international certification from Emergency First Response (EFR) (valid for 2 years).
At the end of the workshop, participants will:
- Identify a medical emergency and prioritize what to do first.
- Master various first aid skills and techniques such as bleeding, chocking, CPR, spinal injuries etc…
- Evaluate different medical emergenciy situations.
- Practice real life scenarios and role play.
- Gain confidence –and courage- to act and help others in need.
- Hands on approach with role play, simulation and practice on manikins, in order to retain new skills.
- Usage of diverse audio-visual material.
- Group and peer learning in a non-stressful environment.
- Focus on the participants’ needs.
Note that Strict safety and hygiene measures will be applied during the course:
- Social distancing in a big well ventilated room.
- Less number of participants per session.
- All participants will put on face coverings and masks (mandatory).
- Gloves, sanitizers, disinfectants and wash room facilities will be available.
About the Accrediting Organization:
Emergency First Response (EFR) is the fastest growing international CPR, AED and first aid training organization. With more than 56,000 instructors worldwide (in 175 countries) Emergency First Response is backed by 48 years of experience in the development and delivery of instructional courses, training materials and educational curricula.
The certification is globally accepted and satisfies the requirement so of governmental and international authorities worldwide. Emergency First Response courses follow the international emergency considerations and protocols as developed by the members of the International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR). Members include American Heart Association (AHA), European Resuscitation Council (ERC), Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC), New Zealand Resuscitation Council (NZRC), Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada (HSFC), Resuscitation Council of Southern Africa (RCSA), and Inter American Heart Foundation (IAHF), Resuscitation Council of Asia.
Course fees include:
- Practice and usage of manikins
- International certification valid for 2 years from the UK
Students will receive a temporary card at the end of the course, till they mail their forms and receive the original certification card the UK.
Fees: 1800LE. Deadline for registration is November 20th.
–To reserve please send us a private message or an email at email@example.com or call 01223980898.